Monday, June 21, 2010

Definitely a Daddy's Girl!



I would like to wish my sweet dad and best friend a very Happy Father's Day.  This man is the most important man (besides GOD) in my life and I cannot imagine having a different one. He is everything that I hope to have in a husband and if you do not know him, you should.  As I grow older, I realize how much this man truly loves me and would do ANYTHING for his "baby big girl."  GOD truly blessed me with a one of a kind, loving and AWESOME dad!  Ricky Stockton is a man of GOD, strong Christian who enstalled the same values in us (his children,) a hard worker, dedicated and true friend, inspirational, goofy as all get out, the worst (and painful) tickler (which I hate but he loves,) the BEST RiRi to his grandpups, a provider for his family and even us grown kids, a wonderful husband to my mother, would give anyone the shirt off of his back and most importantly, a loving and caring father who loves his family unconditionally.  When my daddy hurts or I see him hurt, it makes me hurt!  The older I get, the more I come to understand his reasonsing behind everything he says and does.  I've always been a daddy's girl and will continue to be until the day I die.  Daddy, I hate that I missed spending this special day with you, but please know how much I love you!!!  Happy Father's Day from your grown, still unwed, spoiled, big baby, queen of it all, loving Daughter #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment