Friday, June 18, 2010

Another Upcoming Wedding for a Happy Couple







I know that I have been out of the loop in the blogging world and have lots of catching up to do. Here's just a quick shout out to two of my close and dear friends, Brad and Maren, who got engaged on Wednesday night. Brad proposed in front of the Chapel of Memories on MSU's campus. The three of us have made so many fun memories and I cannot wait until their big day and all of the days leading up to it! Congrats to the happy couple....the third musketeer and tag-a-long could not be any happier for you!!!





2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet Sara Beth!!! We are so excited...especially if the venue we have it mind works out!! I think you would like it! Thanks for being a great friend to Maren and Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait!! I am beyond thrilled and pretty much cried when they called to tell me on Wed. night. If you need any help with any crafty stuff, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help! Congrats to y'all!

    ReplyDelete