Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Stockton is getting married....and no, it's not me!


So the day finally arrived (that we all knew was coming soon) that my baby sister (6 years younger than me) called to inform me that she had just gotten engaged.  Brad and her have been together on and off since they were in the first grade.  How did they meet?  ME, of all people.  Brad and his family moved from Michigan and I was his and his brother's fun babysitter.  In the back of all of our minds, we knew that she would marry Brad. 
Well their day has come, they're now engaged and looking to get married sometime in August or September of next year.  Brad is training to become a pilot for the Navy so he'll have to wait and find out if he'll be stationed in Jacksonville, San Diego or Hawaii. 
I love this kid more than life and am so happy that I was the first person she called, after my mom and dad, because she said I was her best friend. PRECIOUS!!!
Congrats to Em and Brad...here's to #18 as a bridesmaid...wonder if I'll beat her to the alter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment