Friday, July 2, 2010

One of my favorite holidays with some of my FAVORITE people!!!


For some reason, I have always loved the 4th of July holiday weekend.  I used to love it because I would go home, well actually to our lakehouse in Pickwick, spend tons of time with the family and friends.  The big highlight of the whole weekend, Freddy T's.  If you've never been there, I apologize because you're truly missing out.  I always feel like the most sane person when I visit the Freddy's; however, we always have the best time!  Now that I'm an old foogey, all I crave these days is to drive from Jackson to Pickwick, sleep, eat, drink and be merry on the lake.  Something about that place is therapeutic and I never appreciated it until now.  So here's to a relaxing and great weekend with several of my favorite people at the lake!!!

Me & my sweet man
My wonderful siblings
The Ladies in the Stockton family
The Parentals with their favorite daughters

1 comment:

  1. Sara Beth it was so good to see you at Truitt and Shelley's wedding. You look great! I hope to see you at some State games this fall.

    ReplyDelete