Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My obsession....MSU sports and especially Football (SBW 2010)


This year's Super Bulldog Weekend was once again a huge success.  I started the weekend off by riding to Starkville with Mel.  We met up with Amanda and Ashley and walked to Sushi Martini.  We had a great time eating sushi, drinking martini's, listening to great music and catching up with friends.  After Sushi Martini, we decided to take a long stroll down to Mugshots.  If you know me at all, you know that I'm not the biggest fan of this place.  Mainly because I feel really old and out of place when I'm there.  Lots of people I knew were there, both my age and older and even 8 years younger than me (the reason I don't like going.)  It was a fairly early night that ended in me and Amanda walking to the infamous 
Papa John's for late night pizza grubbing (gross!)  
We woke up early the next morning and got ready to meet friends at the Grill (my fav!)  Melissa decided to join friends in the Cotton District for the Arts Festival and we went to the Grill to eat lunch with LC, Margaret, Georgia and Christi.  Oh, and Kolby came with us too (bless his heart, he was the only male.)  After we ate, we went to Dudy Noble to take in some baseball.  The weather was perfect and we beat Tennessee!  The best part of the day: FOOTBALL time!  We packed our coolers and headed to the stadium.  Kolby and I met up with the Hutto's, Andy Ryder and the Menetre's.  We decided to sit at the very top of the stadium which ended up being cool because we could see everything and were free to do as we pleased.  Here are some fun pics from the Spring game.
Me and Grace taking in the beautiful scenary of Davis Wade
Me and the Menetre's aka the Family
Our normal and infamous pose: mom and dad looking at me with "those eyes"
Once we left the game, we walked to the Cotton District to hang out at Blake's until we decided our next step.  Jon Mark and his new wife, Lindsey came over and we decided to go back to Sushi Martini.  The Menetre's and Hearnsberger's came and met us so we had a rather large crew take over the restaurant and couches.  After the restaurant, everyone pretty much went home but me, Kolby, Grace and Bailey.  We had great bonding time and so much fun!!  Here are more pics from the night:
Me and my best friend from college...some things never change and especially with us!

1 comment:

  1. Sara Beth, I had no idea you had a blog! Love it! Hope you're doing well! I'm adding you to my blog list just as soon as I can figure out how! :) (It's been a while since I set up my blog, and I'm TERRIBLE about updating!)
    -B.J.

    ReplyDelete