Monday, November 16, 2009

A great time in Natchez for a dear friend's wedding






Two weeks ago (Nov. 7th,) I had the honor of attending one of my dear friend's wedding in Natchez.  I have known Jason McNeel for ten years and his new bride for three.  Ever since I met Joanna Biglane, we have been great friends.  She is one of the most sincere and caring people I know.  Long story short, I kinda played a part in them working out so this wedding was very special to me.  Joanna looked absolutely gorgeous and Jason was handsome as always.  They are SO in love and extremely happy and it showed every minute of the night.  Their reception was at the Dunleith and it was beautiful.  The Houserockers from Schimmel's played and the food was extremely tasty!  

Earlier that day, I drove down with several of my good friends, Maren, Brad and Jon Mark.  We went to a cool bar, The Tavern, to watch the LSU vs. BAMA game.  I shared a room at the EOLA with Brad and Maren so just as every time we're together, we had a great time!

Congrats to the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Jason McNeel!!!  I love you both dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment