Monday, November 16, 2009

STATE vs. BAMA weekend in God's Country (#2 to Corinth, of course)


Another awesome weekend in Starkvegas with the Bulldogs!  Here are a few pics to recap the fun time had by many.

Me and Grace with Baby George...so good to  FINALLY hang out with them.  He stole my heart instantly, even with the slobber and boogies.  Grace told me I would be a great mom since I wiped it up with my pashmina, haha. 

I was so happy that my roomie traded the Rebs to come to Starkville.  I think she secretly had more fun:)


Me, Grace and Beth tailgating before the game.  We were so excited that Beth chose her alma mater over the Rebs....she LOVES her Bulldogs!


Me with my tailgate gals, Maren and Mandy.  We LOVE our awesome tailgate and the scrumptious Bulldogtini's!


This little man has his Aunt Sara wrapped around his little finger!


I heart Dan the Man!!


Me with two of my best friends.  Hill and I were ecstatic that Lyndsey came to town.  She'll admit, being married to a Rebel fan is hard and so she had to come back to her roots...I think she was quickly reminded just how much she loves and misses it.  Maybe we can convert Luther into a Bulldog?  That would be VERY hard!


Me and Hill with Ontario Harper. This was just the beginning of my "star struck weekend."


To me, this place is just like Heaven!  So sad it's almost over.


Me and Maren with Jamar Chaney (yes, we stalked out the field house and waited on the players to come out..we're a little obsessed!)


Me and Beth with Tyson Lee...such a nice and great guy!  And yes, he is not very tall:)


Me: Anthony Dixon, will you please take a picture with me? 
Anthony Dixon: Girl, you want your picture, you got your picture
I will really appreciate this one day when he is famous and playing in the NFL!

2 comments: