Friday, November 13, 2009

I have finally caved in.....






Well...I have finally caved in and started a blog.  Yes, I know that I am single, not married and do not have children BUT I live a pretty fun and interesting life and figured why not start my own blog.  I love keeping up with all of my friends and their wonderful lives and I hope that you enjoy keeping up with mine as well.  For me, I am getting ready to wrap up shop and head to my 2nd favorite place on earth....STARKVILLE, MS aka home of the MSU BULLDOGS.  I have attended numerous MSU football games but never one quite like the MSU/FL game.  All I can say is ELECTRIC!  I cannot wait to be in the Junction first thing in the morning to enjoy lots of wonderful company, great tailgate food, the arrival of the coaches and players, the smell of the grills all around, constant ringing of cowbells and more than anything, the excitement of the fans and players when we host Alabama.  I can only imagine what's its going to be like tomorrow night...Florida game intensified by 100.  Life does not get much better than that.  Have a great weekend and GO DAWGS!

2 comments: