Monday, December 21, 2009

Bridesmaid duties call again...this time for a "little sister"



This past weekend was an eventful one to say the least.  Friday night, I went to a Tacky Christmas Party that benefitted CARA.  After the party, John and I rode over to Hal and Mal's in our get up for the North MS Allstars.  We decided to leave there and head to Fenian's and then to F. Jones Corner.  Needless to say, we were out way too late for our age or at least I was out too late for my age (guess I should speak for myself.) 

I woke up the next morning at 8am to find something wrong with my plumbing.  Remember that I just bought my house four months ago so this did not sit well with me.  I called the plumber and he came to find out what was wrong.  The main sewage line seperated and I was stuck with no plumbing and a huge plumbing bill staring me in the face.  I went ahead and had them fix the problem and $650 later, I have a new pipe in the ground...lovely!  Instead of taking a nap and making myself feel better about what had just occured, I decided to deep down clean my house which turned into a 7 hour project. 

That night, I helped host a party for one of my very favorite people who I consider a sister, Miss Carolyn Hartlein and her awesome fiance, Scott Noblitt.  The party went well and we had a great time!  I was SO tired from the night before and the occurances from that day; however, I knew that I had to muster up the strength and go hang out with Caro and some of her and Scott's friends.  Needless to say, I didn't last long before leaving and heading back home and hitting the hay. 

Carolyn is just like a little sister to me and I love her dearly.  I cannot wait for her fun wedding activities March 12-13th at Old Waverly and am honored to be apart of her special day.  I will suit up for my 17th wedding and take the duty of bridesmaid for a special friend.  Here is a picture of me and the bride to be after her party.  Love you Caro!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment