Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from Us to You!!!



Merry Christmas from Us to You!!!
This year I have so much to be thankful for: great health, new job, a new car, new house, friend's weddings, babies being born left and right, fun roadtrips and many experiences.  Good has truly blessed me with a wonderful life and I should have no complaints (even though I do whine from time to time.)  I am thrilled to be going home to Corinth today and cannot wait to see my family and all of my hometown friends.  There is just something about home and especially growing up in a small town like Corinth!  I hope that I can pack everything in while I'm there; however, that very RARELY happens, even with being there for 4 days.  From our home to yours, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment