Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Visit from my special little buddy....



Prather King along with several other little boys (George Menetre & Grey Lowe, who I have yet to meet) have their aunt Say Bay tied around their little fingers!  Laura and Matt called me on Monday and told me that my little monkey was having to have tubes put in his ears on Wednesday.  So naturally, I offered for them to stay at my house so they wouldn't have to drive form Yazoo City at 5:30am.  Of course I had great reasoning behind it....to play with my little buddy.  They got to the house, we ate and I gave him his early Christmas present so that he could wear them to the hospital the next day....sock monkey Christmas pj's.  We had the best time opening the present, playing with the ribbon and especially ripping the paper into a million shreds.  His birthday is only a week away...hard to believe he will be one!

Happy Birthday Little Man!


No comments:

Post a Comment