Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Rebels laid a HUGE egg in the BULLDOGS' nest...the GOLDEN EGG!

Well.....we did it Bulldog fans!  After three whole months of watching our DAWGS fight, fight and fight, they finally received something that they truly deserve...the EGG BOWL trophy.  We started tailgating at 8:30am and got to visit with one of my best college friends, Cathy Cadle Lowe, who has turned into somewhat of a Rebel.  Sorry Cathy...I'm sure y'all had to leave early.  My ballgame crew and I went into the game at 11:00am for kick off.  From the second the team entered the stadium, the players and fans were ready and on our feet.  I must say, I thought the Florida game was electric; however, last Saturday was the true definition of electric in Davis Wade Stadium.  After all of the sad losses we've had this year, the DAWGS finally won and won in a big way.  I HEART their love for the game, their spirit, their will to keep on playing and giving it their all and the smiles on their faces even after a loss.  I know that some of you know my obsession with stalking the players after the ballgames.  Me and my other stalking partner aka Maren McKinley finally got the picture we've wanted this whole season....Mr. Chad Bumphis aka Bump!  I have recruited another stalking buddy...one of my very best friend's, Gracie Thompson Menetre.  I was thrilled when she agreed to act like a nut with me (her child was not in attendance for this game.)  Here are some pics of the night. GO DAWGS...cannot wait for next season!  The countdown has already begun!

Me, Cathy and Gracie tailgating before the game


So sad it's our last game of the season but SO ecstatic that we're winning!!


Where oh where did the mighty mighty Rebs go?


We did it....GO BULLDOGS!!!!


Coach Mullen letting all of the MSU fans know that we're on a rise!


The game day crew minus Kimberly who was sitting in the Rebel section


Of course we were several of the last ones who stayed in stadium to soak up the victory!


C. Bump's #1 fans!!


My new obsession...Mr. KJ Wright...so so sweet!


Me and my stalker buddy with Phernell McPhee aka SEC co-defensive lineman of the last week of the season


Brandon McRae's last ballgame of his college career...great game, McRae!


Tyson Lee, such a great Christian man and great example to everyone.


It gets dark outside after a BULLDOG win and the insanity begins......
(Me, Bailey, Gracie and Rod)


The three tailgate stooges


Crazy Women!!!!!


Our night would not be complete without running into Greg Byrne at Barrister's


1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! it was so great to see you! I wish we could have hung out after the game but you were right... we were out of town before the game was even over:)

    ReplyDelete