Monday, February 1, 2010

Such a long time away so get ready!


I cannot believe I have been such a huge slacker and not posted to the blog in forever (sorry to my few readers who have been bored at work with nothing to read:))  My camera was a bit under the weather during the holidays but I do have 2 pics from A Tacky Christmas party. 

Me and Chrissy at The Harrington's Party benefitting CARA.  So fun!

Me, Carmen and Dea at Hal and Mal's for North MS AllStars after the party

Christmas was absolutely wonderful!  I throughly enjoyed spending time with my family and getting to see my high school best friends (minus Hillary.)  It's so sad that when I go home to Corinth, I'm only there for such a short time.  I'm always anxious going home and never want to leave.  Here is a pic from Blakley's shower for baby Mac due within the next month!

(Me, Lyndsey, Joanie, Blakley, Rachel, Jessica and Laine)

I never thought that I would have such a hard time trying to decide what to do for NYE but this year was TOUGH!!!  I finally decided to go to the First Annual Catfish Drop at Hal and Mal's with several of my girlfriends and my best guy friend, John. I only have a couple of pictures from night due to my camera   not feeling 100%....bummer!                                                         


So I had a wonderful 2009 and cannot wait to see what all is in store for 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment