Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It snowed in Madison!!!


I apologize for becoming a blog slacker but since I'm in the bed "resting," I have plenty of time to catch up on my blogging.  Sorry but I'm going WAY back.....

It finally snowed in MS this year and Madison got quite a bit.  I must admit I didn't believe Barbie when she said that we would wake up to snow in our front and backyard.  
Well....I woke up to find this.....
So I acted like a child, shot out of the bed and got Bella up and ready to go out and play in the snow.  As you can see, she did not like it one bit!
I made a snow-woman and played for awhile.  I must say my snow-woman was quite cute and stylish. 
 So mine and Miss B's day turned out great and we had a ton of fun (and a day off work!)
Wherever I go.....she follows.....and I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment