Tuesday, May 4, 2010

St. Patty's Day Parade... one of the BEST days in Jackson!


I know that I'm getting older in age; however, not too old to still have fun on one of the most fun days in Jackson, MS....Hal and Mal's St. Patty's Day parade.  As I said, I know that I'm getting older; therefore, I knew that I would need an adequate amount of rest the night before the big event.  I kept my word and went to bed early, got up early that Sat. morning and went to Melissa's house for some breakfast pre-game.  We ate and drank mimosa's and got ready for the day long event.  Me, Amanda and Ashley decided not to ride on a float so we met up with Carmen, Dea, Clare and others and then found the rest of the crew post parade to round out the day and night.  These are some pics during and after the parade.....until next year!
The GRAND MARSHALL....Kermit the Frog!  Theme of the parade: It Ain't Easy Being Green!
Me, Carmen, Clare, Dea and Kendall during the parade
Me and my double trouble
I even found Dooters aka my 2nd mother that I swear is my birth mother....we're JUST alike!
I LOVE my Corinth Best Guy Friends!!!
 
 Besties Reunited!
                                                                  ROOMIES!!                                                                
  I heart my JJ!!

Me and my TWIN seester
 
The Three Musketeers together once again

No comments:

Post a Comment