Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Old Waverly, Cottages, a Wedding, Reception Rave & WILD Late Night


Carolyn Hartlein has been a special person in my life for the past seven years.  I was a Junior when she went through rush her freshman year.  Of course, she pledged KD and I couldn't wait to hang out with her (she was a Hartlein and I knew she'd be a ton of fun!)  She started dating Jacob Stubbs who was one of my closest guy friends and best friends with my boyfriend at the time.  So needless to say, we instantly became great friends and very close.  Even though she now lives in Knoxville, I still consider her one of my true and closest friends.  She is so special to me so when she asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, I was beyond honored.  Here are some pics from the EXTRA fun weekend!!  If you know Carolyn, you know that she LOVES to have fun and always makes sure everyone else does too.
 
Old Waverly....where everything took place for the special weekend.
All of the wedding details.....
Our AWESOME cottage goody basket
The gorgeous flower arrangements on the tables at the rehearsal dinner
Me, Katie, Amanda and Sarah at the rehearsal dinner after party...so much fun!
Cool sushi bridge at the reception
The neatest grooms table: german chocolate cake in the shape of drums sitting on top of kegs along with drumsticks and guitar picks with Carolyn and Scott's crest on them.  Very Scott-like!
And the insanity begins....Dr. Seuss hats, glo-stick necklaces and heart head bobber's come out for all of the guests to wear during the reception. (Me, the bride and Ley dancing to Patrick Smith Band)
Me and my partner in crime aka Amanda "step-sister" Riley
Introducing: Mr. and Mrs. Scott Noblitt!!!
Carolyn would not have everyone else having fun without her on her wedding night, so they decided to throw on t-shirts and blue jeans and join us in some cottage late night fun!
Me, Katie and Sarah at "late night" (it was really midnight)
Me and Laura decided we're too old to stay up so late (again, it was midnight)
A Hartlein wedding gift to the groom tradition....a t-shirt blanket made out of all of the bride and groom's Widespread Panic concert t-shirts
So another great wedding to attend, many memories made and another friend to call a Mrs.  Thanks for a great weekend and Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Noblitt.  Sorry I'm a month and a half late!

No comments:

Post a Comment