Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 is so far so good!!!


I've made numerous New Years Resolutions and hope that I accomplish each of them.  My #1 first resloution was to get back in church and actually make one my home.  I've visited several churches but every time, I end up back at the one that grabs my heart and attention each and every time.  PINELAKE!!!  I absolutely love Chip's sermons and learn from each message. If you have never heard him speak, please take the time to watch his sermons online:
I also joined a Small Group and am very anxious about getting to know each of these girls and more importantly GOD.  We are reading Crazy Love and so far so good!


My 2nd Resolution is to start exercising, tone up and get in shape.  My very best friend since three, Lyndsey, has been going to Spin, Body Pump and exercising quite a bit so she has given me great advice.  I joined the Club in Madison and have taken Body Pump, Body Attack and Cardio Blast.  Boy am I ever out of shape!!! I'm finally starting to feel normal and my body doesn't fel like rubber bands.

Since I bought my house, I have become somewhat poor.  Not necessarily poor but restricted in what I want to do which includes not going out as much with my friends.  I am doing my very best to restrict myself to doing something fun one night a weekend.  It's hard to say no but it's helping me manage my money as well as learn self control. Here's a fun night out in Jackson at Underground 119 which is a really cool restauarant/music venue.
My partner in crime and me
  Me and my roomie
Me and one of my FAV girls, Christi!!
Another resolution is to start babysitting my friend's children.  If you need a sitter, PLEASE call or email me sarabethstockton@gmail.com and I will be more than happy to help!

I have several more resolutions but those are my tops. 
Hope that you are having a great start to your new year!

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read that book Crazy Love....let me know how it is. -Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete