Monday, February 1, 2010

Great food, toasts, a little lingerie & some low-key Bachelorette fun!


My sweet Caro decided to have a low key Bachelorette party here in Jackson. Several of us, including her PRECIOUS mother and sweet mother in law to be, got together for dinner at Mint.  Caro opened her lingerie gifts in between apps and the main meal.  As always, MINT was delish! Afterwards, me, Caro, Katie Barnes and Mary Rebecca went to Hal and Mal's to see one of my favorite bands, The Last Waltz Ensemble.  I was so excited that Mel and John decided to join! 

I adore this girl more than life and cannot wait to stand beside her on her big day!!
So I may need to have a seperate Blog title on my next topic but just bear with me.  So this past NYE, I met this sweet girl Melissa who just so happened to live in my neighborhood.  I invited her over for New Years Day festivities at my house and we instantly bonded.  We have SO much in common that it's almost scary.  I think that she is my twin but from another mother.  I'm sure you'll see lots of more pics and posts mentioning my new great friend since we seem to be together quite a bit.  Thank you, Mel for becoming my friend and being the great friend and person that you are!!!


2 comments:

  1. Twin,

    Thanks for your sweet words. I am lucky to call YOU my friend. I look forward to the day we can say we have been friends for 30 years!!! I have a feeling 30 years from now we will be just alike!

    ReplyDelete