Monday, February 1, 2010

A great wedding with great friends!


Jimbo and Caroline got married this past weekend in Louisville.  I went up early that afternoon to spend time with my best friend, Grace and her husband who is just like my brother, Bailey. Grace and I had the best time pampering ourselves by fixing our fingernails and toes..so fun!  We left to get to the wedding 30 minutes early and when we arrived were told that there was no sitting or standing room.  We were so sad that we wouldn't be able to watch the wedding but went back to the Lake for the reception.

When the bride and groom and other guests arrived, the party started.  The fod was great and the decor was beautiful.  Jimbo has been a great friend since college year and I've been blessed to get to know his sweet wife, Caroline (formerly McNeel aka Jason's sister.)  Congrats to the newlyweds and thanks for inviting me to your special day!

Me & Grace with Bailes, Jimbo aka Daddy Bob and Baker
Me and Grace with the gorgeous bride
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!  Love my bestie!
It's always good to see Joanna who is the bride's new sister-n-law
My first family....don't know why we always like taking this exact same picture every time we're together
Sweet boys-Jeff, Baker, Jimbo, Bailes and Truitt
Me, Grace and LT...always fun to see LT!  (Thanks for letting me steal this pic, LT!)

1 comment: