Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cannot WAIT for a night in Memphis with 2 of my favorite gals!


I cannot wait for Saturday when I take off to Memphis for a night out with these two special friends!!

We are staying at this place on Beale Street

And after we check in, we are meeting up with Jennie, Lauren and Lesley to eat at this awesome place!


After our great meal, we are heading to this beautiful place
To see my FAVORITE Broadway musical,
I saw this musical on Broadway and fell in LOVE so naturally when I learned that the show was heading to Memphis, I automatically made plans to see it again. (A HUGE Thanks to Bailes & Luke for giving me your wives on Valentines weekend!) Guess I'm going to become my dad and see it as many times as possible.  He took me on a father-daughter date when we were in NYC because it's his favorite (he's seen it 5 times and going to see it again in Memphis) and knew that I would love it just as much.  Wonder if anyone will dance in the aisles because the music is THAT good!

After our fun night of wining, dining and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, we are going to hit up our favorite street (besides Bourbon)
But since this is us these days,
we will probably be in the bed before midnight. 
So the question remains, will we visit one of these places before bedtime??? 

or go to the great place who serves these?

OR.... maybe we'll get a wild hair, stay out way past our bedtime and go here!!! 
So be sure to check back next week to find out how our fun Girl's Night Out in Memphis turned out!!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing show! Yall will have a blast! Miss you lots!! Please come see us in Oxford! We will plan a girls night!!

    ReplyDelete