Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to sweet George Hays Menetre


I was SO upset that I had to miss George Hays Menetre's 1st birthday party.  I also despise the fact that I live so far away that he doesn't "know" his aunt Sara....ask Grace, she'll tell you how often I discuss this disturbing fact.  I love this child to pieces and nothing makes me happeir than to receive voicenotes through BBM of him saying Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye and precious pictures sent via picture text.  Thank goodness for technology these days.  Anyways, Happy Late Birthday to this precious child.  He has his Aunt Sara wrapped around his little finger!
 
His mother and I are teaching him at an early age "How to Player Stalk."  Our first victim next season, Mr. Chad Bumphis so that he can show off his jersey!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment